Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SO fresh and SO clean...

So, here it is...my very first blog. My whole life I've been an avid journal writer, and lately I spend a lot of my time on the computer in my endeavors of becoming a teacher (lesson plans, emails, and software issues galore!) So, I figured, why not start this online journal for all to see.  My "about me" pretty much sums me up! I am the wife to the most wonderful husband IN THE WORLD, Matthew! Eight years later and he still gives me butterflies ( no exaggeration) I am Mama to 6, yes, you read correctly, 6 beautiful, caramel kiddos...Ashley, Brianna, Amiah, Ezekiel, Elijah, and Zipporah! They are definitely my hard work and the reason I power through everyday.  I am a christian and I am NOT afraid to shout from the rooftops how much I LOVE GOD!! I am what you would call an artsy/creative type and my style definitely reflects that! I'm a soul-diva with a hippie/disco spirit! (I *SO* could've lived in the 60's and 70's rockin the cat-suits, afro, and big hoop earrings, ya digg! LOL!) I'm sure you could catch me on any day wearing that exact outfit...o.k., maybe not the cat-suit, but def. the hair and earrings! Ask anybody!! I love to cook & eat...it's my favorite thing EVER! I truly believe life is too short for bad food...ask my husband! :o) I love to sing...anything, anywhere, anytime.  I sing directions for doing chores...(my poor children) I'm not too shabby in the singing department either...it was my first love, and then I met Matthew and then all my future plans as a recording artist/theater maven changed.  Love is a funny thing, y'know. I wouldn't change how my life has ended up because I am truly blessed. Some people search an entire lifetime to find what I found when I was 18!! God is good, ya'll! Now, I ain't saying that it's always rainbows, butterflies, and glitter...we have our rainy days, and lows, and days where I just wanna kick my hubby in the tenders and ship the kids off to Madagascar( I've threatened them with that a time or two *giggles*)...but those days are few and far between.  I love them to the moon and back and they've made me who I am today...all working into God's master plan. So, with all that said...sit back and enjoy the ride...it's gonna be one crazy adventure delving into the lives of a family of 8.  We're kinda like your interracial Cosby family meets "RUN'S HOUSE" with a little dash of "The Osbournes"...enough said!

1 comment:

  1. You will love blogging! I can't wait to hear more about "The Oswald House". I'm sure the kids alone will give you plenty to write about! Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete