Thursday, March 19, 2009

A mother's work...

Oh my word!! It is 11:15p.m. and I am still packing the suitcase for the mine and the twins trip to Orlando for my cousin's wedding (I'm leaving in 4 hours). In the midst of all this organizing & shuffling of clothes it dawns on me that Matthew never said anything about where my other children were going to be. So, I give him a ring at work (which is crazy busy this time of night) and find out that he's working a double tomorrow and didn't think about who was going to pick up Zeke from school at noon, and who was going to pick up Bri from track at 5, and who was going to make dinner, and who was going to let Amiah in at 3:30...Aghhhh!  It's amazing the never-ending job of a Mommy and all the behind the scenes jobs she does...I haven't even left yet and the house and all it's activity is coming unglued...WHAT IN THE WORLD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment